With the new normal, it looks like we could be wearing face masks for quite some time so let's show our team spirit! Delaware Ducks Masks will be available to purchase for $10 each starting 7/20/20 and will be first come first serve.
Masks would be able to fit most children and adults.
If you would like to reserve a mask(s) for your family please submit the below request form.
Check out what we have to offer for the 2020-2021 season!
• 2.5 hours of on-ice practice a week
• Power Skating Clinic 2x month
• Skill Development Clinic 2x month
• Synthetic Ice Training
• Goalies pay half price and includes 10 goalie clinics in addition to instruction during team practice
• Paid Hockey Director & Coaches
• Skating, Skill Development and Goalie Clinics provided by Dynamic Hockey Development (DHD)
• COVID-19 Imposed Restrictions Refund Policy in the event that USA Hockey, The Atlantic District or the DVHL prohibits play and/or practice in addition to COVID-19 Financial Hardship Refund Policy required by the AAHA.
For more information visit www.delawareduckshockey.com
Joe Duca, President email@example.com
Matt Marshallsea, Hockey Director DDHockeyDirector@gmail.com
The Delaware Ducks next Board Meeting is on Monday, September 28th at 6:30pm and participants in good standing are welcome to attend. The Zoom Meeting ID and Password will be provided closer to the meeting. Participants must use their first and last name when signing in for the meeting or they will not be admitted. We hope to see you there!
Board Meeting Agenda
September 28, 2020
1. Call meeting to order
2. Approve minutes from previous zoom meeting (board members)
3. Board Member updates
4. Review of Black Bear Hockey weekend success
5. Covid 19 guidelines are still in place and will vary from rink to rink.
The Denis duPlanti Memorial Fund is pleased to offer a financial scholarship program to hockey players that are in financial need. The goal of the fund is to assist families going through tough times so their child’s ice hockey sport is not interrupted. Hockey brings together families and friends, building relationships for life.