With the new normal, it looks like we could be wearing face masks for quite some time so let's show our team spirit! Delaware Ducks Masks will be available to purchase for $10 each starting 7/20/20 and will be first come first serve.
Masks would be able to fit most children and adults.
If you would like to reserve a mask(s) for your family please submit the below request form.
Roster spots are filling up, summer ice is booked, and we are getting ready for the 2020-2021 season!!
There are only a few spots remaining at each level so register now to secure yours! Players must be registered to receive a player agreement on June 11th and only players with signed player agreements will be eligible to register for our on-ice activities this summer.
Speaking of on-ice activities..... we are excited to get back to the rink and we have ICE BOOKED for the following activities throughout the summer:
Evaluations and Tryouts
10 Team Practice Slots
Powerskating and Skills Clinics
Details to be communicated with completion of player agreement.
Check out what we have to offer for the 2020-2021 season!
• 2.5 hours of on-ice practice a week
• Power Skating Clinic 2x month
• Skill Development Clinic 2x month
• Synthetic Ice Training
• Goalies pay half price and includes 10 goalie clinics in addition to instruction during team practice
• Paid Hockey Director & Coaches
• Skating, Skill Development and Goalie Clinics provided by Dynamic Hockey Development (DHD)
• COVID-19 Imposed Restrictions Refund Policy in the event that USA Hockey, The Atlantic District or the DVHL prohibits play and/or practice in addition to COVID-19 Financial Hardship Refund Policy required by the AAHA.
For more information visit www.delawareduckshockey.com
Joe Duca, President email@example.com
Matt Marshallsea, Hockey Director DDHockeyDirector@gmail.com
The Denis duPlanti Memorial Fund is pleased to offer a financial scholarship program to hockey players that are in financial need. The goal of the fund is to assist families going through tough times so their child’s ice hockey sport is not interrupted. Hockey brings together families and friends, building relationships for life.
The Delaware Ducks next Board Meeting is on Monday, July 13th at 7pm and participants in good standing are welcome to attend. The Zoom Meeting ID and Password will be provided closer to the meeting. Participants must use their first and last name when signing in for the meeting or they will not be admitted. We hope to see you there!
Board Meeting Agenda
1. Call meeting to order
2. Approve minutes from previous zoom call/meeting
3. Introduction of Playing Level Representatives
4. Covid-19 guidelines. The guidelines we have in place will continue to be enforced at this time. Any changes will be communicated to everyone.
5. Hockey Director Update
6. DVHL and EJ updates. The latest on start dates, proposed scheduling, possible waiver forms, zero tolerance policy, etc.
The Delaware Ducks next Board Meeting is on Monday, June 15th at 7pm and participants in good standing are welcome to attend. The Zoom Meeting ID and Password will be provided closer to the meeting. Participants must use their first and last name when signing in for the meeting. We hope to see you there!
Board Meeting Agenda
1. Call meeting to order
2. Introduction of Board Members and roll call
3. Approve minutes from previous zoom call/meeting
4. Application process and/or selection for board age level representatives (Mite thru Midget)
5. Fundraising/Marketing committee goals and objectives (Opening weekend, pictures, etc)
6. Patriot Ice Center update (Return to Play, Covid 19)
7. DVHL and EJ update regarding return to play, schedule, etc
As we continue to plan for the 2020-2021 Season, we wanted to send out a quick reminder to register your player as soon as possible to secure a spot on one of our teams. On June 11th, players will receive an electronic Player Agreement Contract and final roster numbers are due to the DVHL by June 20th. Only registered players will be selected for roster placement and only registered players will be eligible to participate in any on ice or off ice activities that may occur prior to the start of the season.
We understand that many are uncertain about the status of the upcoming season during this pandemic. To ease those concerns, the Player Agreement Contracts offered on June 11th will include a COVID-19 Imposed Restrictions Refund Policy in the event that USA Hockey, the AAHA or the DVHL prohibits play and/or practice in addition to the COVID-19 Financial Hardship Refund Policy required by the AAHA.